Monday, September 12, 2011

you said...forever!


    Don't play games will be dangerous if you fuck me over 'cause if I get burnt I will show you what it's like to hurt 'cause I been treated like dirt before you...

   Nobody knows me I'm cold, frozen as snow I show no emotion whatever so. It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breathe away!  I do whatever it takes when I'm with you I get the shakes, my body aches when I ain't ,with you I have zero strength.

   There's no limit on how far I would go ,no boundaries, no lengths. Why do we say that until we get that person that we thinks gonna be that one and then once we get 'em it's never the same? You want them when they don't want you Soon as they do feelings change!  And I would done anything for you to show you how much I adored you !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Voi spuneti ca: